Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving

Well Thanksgiving is upon us.  I know most of you are getting your turkeys and hams to prepare a BIG meal for family and friends.  I love to cook a big meal and fix everything from turkey to pumpkin pie.   I can't wait to enjoy some food, friends, and family!

 One of the many things I am thankful for this season is that I have my very own craft space, aka 'the scrap cave'. I can go in my room and work on my layouts and cards and not worry about cleaning up and putting everything away. I love being able to leave a project out and come back to it later. 
Even if you don't have your own room, find a small area and set-up a table and make some cards or work on a layout. For me crafting is very relaxing and brings me inner peace. Find what makes you happy and do it!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment