Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Owl love you...

This card came together pretty easy.  I have lots of great Picture My Life cards left after creating a couple of mini albums for shower gifts this pasted summer.  I used CTMH's Pathfinding paper and a regular 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 card base. 
 
 
Below is the card in the open view.  I folded back the top flap of the card.   I cut down my PML card and matted my owl friend in Autumn Terrcotta CS.  I used my non-stick, micro-tip scissors to cut several leaves that I stamped using the Thankful Heart stamp set.  My leaves were colored in using CTMH's Shin Shan markers
 
I added some bling to my owl's eyes and some ribbon to embellish the front flap of my card.  Such a fun, cute card to make.  I love this little owl and I know whoever receives this card will love it as well.

Till next time, happy scrapping,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment