Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Monterey

We got to spend 3 great days in Monterey before heading down to Los Angeles while on vacation.  The sun didn't come out until our last night in Monterey, but we still enjoyed everything Monterey had to offer.  Hayley had a good time seeing the seals and otters.  We think we saw a whale, but not 100% sure.   We enjoyed driving along the coast and jumping out and taking pictures.  Blogging about my vacation is making me want to take another one that is for sure!!!

 For my first page I used a 'cover sheet' from my Seaside Picture My Life Kit.  I used some teal shimmer trim and smoothie washi tape to jazz up the photo of Steve and I.   I really love that photo of us together.  For the rest of my layout I was able to use scraps of paper from CTMH's Seaside paper packet, some stamping and embellishments to complete my layout.
Well, of course I took a ton of photos. But, this time I created a big 12X12 flip flap to incorporate all of my photos.  Here is my layout opened.  I really like how it turned out.  I can't wait for my next vacation.

Till next time,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment