Monday, November 17, 2014

Chalk It Up

Well the school year is off and running.  Just wanted to share this fun layout I did for Hayley's first day of school pictures.
 
I created this fun layout using the alternate layout in the Chalk It Up Workshop on the Go.  Once I get Hayley's first day of school pictures printed I can add them to great layout and add a few more embellishments to complete this layout.
Other items used to create this layout:
Chalk It Up Complements
Chalk It Up WOTG Stamp set

Here is what my layout looks like now that I have added some pictures of Hayley that I took of her on her first day of school this year. 


I love how this layout looks!  Now it is ready to go in my album.  Time flies.  Make sure you capture those memories and stories for your album.  :o)

Till next time, Happy Scrapping,

Lori
Your Creative Coach


No comments:

Post a Comment