Thursday, November 6, 2014

Masquerade Madness

I took a little break from scrapbooking to make some beautiful masks for Hayley's volleyball banquet.  I wasn't able to find a Cricut cartridge that cut Mardi Gras masks so I did it the 'old school' way and hand cut 24 masks.  Actually it wasn't that bad.  I  really don't mind 'fancy' cutting too much.   I really love how all of masks turned out.  I had fun and can't wait to see how they look in the center pieces on the tables at the banquet.  I still need add dal rod and curling ribbon. 
The feathers sure do look pretty, but my scrap table looked like a flock of seagulls were molting in my room! I got all of the feathers cleaned up and I am back to creating layouts and cards.  Stay tuned for some Thanksgiving cards in my next few posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment