Friday, November 14, 2014

Thankful

There are so many things to be thankful for in my life.  My friends are my family and I am truely thankful for them and glad to have them in my life.  My long distance friends are in my heart as well and I think of them often.  I look forward to visiting them soon!  I will be sending them one of my cards to let them know that they are loved here in Texas!
 
 
 
I took inspiration for the above card from our Annual Inspirations book and re-created this card using Pathfinding paper and embellishments.

 
I really love CTMH's Pathfinding paper packet and have enjoyed creating several layouts and cards using it.  Fall is here and this paper says it!


Don't forget the inside of your card.  You can make the inside just as beautiful as the outside.  What a great suprise for the receiver to open the card you made to see more embellishments. 

I also stamp the outside and gussy up the envelop as well.  The person receiving your card will know before opening it they are getting something super special. 

Happy Scrapping friends,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment