Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Layout Presentations

As I mentioned in my previous post got asked to be a presenter for the 2016 Close to my Heart Convention.  I was sent a big box of goodies and told to create to my heart's content.  What an honor for me!  So as soon as I got my box I got to work on creating.  My presentation was going to cover embossing folders and thin cuts.

Here is a fun layout I did with some of Hayley's senior pictures that we took in Salado.  It might be hard to see, but I first used CTMH's watercolors and did the splatter technique to create a background on my base paper.  I used the new Adventures Fundamental paper adding a pop of color and fun to this layout.  I love how easy it is to embellish my layouts with some flowers and the 'Celebrate' thin cut.  You can even thin cut our glitter paper for the added sparkle and shine!
The background on this layout was created by scrunching up cellophane wrap and dabbing it on my Emerald stamp pad and dabbing it on my paper.  I used 2 of our new alphabet stamp sets to create my title and journaling for this layout.  I used scraps of gold glitter paper to back some of my thin cut stars and popped them up with 3D foam tape to add embellishment to my layout.
I created this fun frame for my friend's grandson.  He is sure a handsome little fella.  I used leftover scraps of the Enchantment Fundamental paper.  Stamped and fancy cut some images from the Race Car Birthday stamp set.  I know my friend is going to love this gift and it was super easy to make.

Stay tuned for my layouts and techniques!

Your creative coach,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment