Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Fun with Whimsy - Baby Album Series

Well after attending convention I fell in love with Close to my Heart's new Whimsy Fundamentals!   After seeing some of the presenters beautiful artwork and baby layouts I decided that I had to re-do Hayley's baby album.   I will be posting her layouts as part of a series to showcase the before and afters of her album.  

When I did Hayley's album I didn't have a lot of great products and made do with what I could find here and there.   Mixing and matching papers and stickers.  I bought a bunch of stuff before we moved to Korea and worked on it while we were stationed there and when we got back. 

 

Great products really does make a difference in your scrapbooks.  Not only do my layouts look way better, I know that my pictures will be preserved and will last for years to come! 

Here is a close up of the lettering.  I wanted you to see the shimmer effect on the letters.  I used Close to my Heart's new Shimmer Brush.  This brush is a fun way to add shimmer to your art work for the added wow factor! 

Here is another layout I did using Close to my Heart's Whimsy Fundamentals.  You will also notice the splattering effect that I created using Close to my Heart's watercolors.  Such an addicting & fun way to add dimension to your art work. 
 Above & below are close ups of some of the Whimsy Baby Girl Complements.  They coordinate perfectly with the Whimsy paper and come with stickers, gold glitter die-cuts, and vellum die cuts with gold or white foil accents.

Stay tuned for my layouts in this series.

1 comment: