Thursday, September 15, 2016

LA Tournament

For Hayley's last tournament we got to go to LA!  The girls had some free time so everyone meet up at Manhattan Beach know for it's beach volleyball.  So in between catching some sun the girls played some beach volleyball with their coach and a couple of the parents.  I always find the beach is so relaxing and always enjoy watching everyone playing in the water or in the sand.
Here is a fun layout I created using CTMH's Calypso Workshop Your Way.  The background was created doing the splatter technique using CTMH's watercolors in two colors.
One of my favorite new products is the new version of flip flaps.   They are now called Pocket Plus.  Instead of attaching directly to the page protector they are basically smaller version of our Picture My Life insert.  By using these pockets I was able to add 6 additional pictures to my layout!  

Here is a close up some of the embellishments that I used from the compliments that are included in our Workshops Your Way.  You can also see some of the splatter technique in the background as well.

Another close up showing the vellum compliments.  I went ahead and backed them with card stock and popped them up with CTMH's 3D foam tape.  I love how are compliments are easy to layer and adds dimension to my layouts.



Enjoy life and take some time to scrapbook those memories.

Your creative coach,

Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment