Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Convention Fun

 

One of the many perks of being a Close to my Heart Consultant is being able to go to the Annual Convention!  My first convention was back in 2009 at our Dallas Convention.  This event is a wonderful way to meet with other crafty ladies and learn some new techniques and share business ideas.  Our first day we get to see some of the wonderful new products along with business training.  









We get to play with new products and create beautiful layouts and cards using some of the new products.  We also get to see some beautiful artwork created with brand new products from some of the top consultants.  I even got the honor of being a presenter this year!  I look forward to going and hanging out with all of the friends I have made and I always make new ones!  I am truly blessed to have meet some really wonderful ladies who I consider FAMILY!

 

Our last night at convention ends with all of us getting dressed up for a great banquet dinner.  Close to my Heart presents awards in a multitude of categories to include top sales, team recruiting, and team sales.  
 


We always add a couple of extra days to the end of our Convention to hang out and play in town with each other.  Our last few convention have been at Disneyland or Disney World.  So why not catch some rides with Mickey and Minnie.  One of my favorite treats to get is a Dole Whip...yummmmmmm!  What a great way to cool off on a hot day at Disney World!  We talk business and new strategies while waiting in line for rides.   Owning your own business doesn't get any funner then this!

If you have ever thought about becoming a Close to my Heart consultant now is the time to do it!  CTMH always has fun activities planned throughout the year for you to attend and CTMH has the BEST scrapbooking products in the industry hands down.  Come join my growing team, Fun, Fabulous Friends and learn about all of the great reasons CTMH is the best!

Contact me if you have any questions.

Your creative coach,

Lori





No comments:

Post a Comment