Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Field Musuem - Chicago

After our tournament was done we ended up having a full day to kill before heading back home.  We decided to spend the day at Chicago's Field Museum, which one of the world's largest museums of natural history.  The girls started off the day with a famous classic hot dog Chicago style.  


 For my layout I used CTMH's new Enchanted Fundamentals along with the School 7 -12 Complements.  Above is my layout before I add the new CTMH Memory Protectors.
Above you can see how big the museum is from the outside.  When you first walk into the museum you see 'Sue'  who is the largest, best-preserved, and most complete Tyrannosaurs ever found.  Sue measures 42 feet long and is 13 feet tall.  She has 58 dagger-like teeth!  Can you imagine that coming at you?

The museum had a large prehistoric section.  We also went through the Greek history, ancient Egypt, Native American, insects, and so much more.  Big cities = great museums!
 Since I took so many photos, but didn't want to do more then one layout I used the new Memory Protectors Pocket Plus from CTMH.
I used the horizontal and vertical design so that I could include all of the pictures I took of the exhibits.  I was able to add a total of 20 photos!  Love it!
One of the reasons I wanted to go to this museum was to see the  Terracotta Warriors from China's first emperor that they had on display.  I have always wanted to see them and it was the perfect opportunity.  Can you imagine un-earthing these statues?  What a find.  The museum truly had everything.
 By the end of the day we were pooped!   Time to get back home and get back to our Texas life.  

Till next time make sure you print those pictures and get them preserved to share with your family and friends.

Your creative coach,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment