Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Chicago Tournament - Part 2

Hayley had such a good time at Millennium Park that we decide to take some senior pictures with her dressed up.

This time I used the Uptown Fundamentals for her 'Downtown' pictures along with the Happy Life Compliments.    I really love how this page turned out with the colors mixing and matching with such ease. 
Incorporating the Memory Protectors Pocket Plus really does make it so easy to use all of the pictures that I want to use.  Plus, I always take so many and have a hard time deciding which ones to use or not use.  Now I can use them all! 
Here is a close up of some of the embellishments I used.  I love using CTMH's 3D foam tape to pop up my embellishments for added dimension.
Above I used CTMH's Liquid Glass to add shine to the heart and peep hole on my camera.  You can also see a close-up of some of the vellum compliments that come in the Happy Life Complements package.  Fun and easy to use!

Till next time, your creative coach,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment