Thursday, September 8, 2016

Close to my Heart Convention and more!

Hello Blogger Friends!  I know it has been a LONG time since I last blogged.  Life got a hold of my time!  I have finally feel like I am catching up.

Back in April I got a call from Close to my Heart asking me to be a presenter at our upcoming Convention.  I was beyond excited!   I received a box full of brand new products and was told to create to my heart's content.  I would be covering the new Thin Cuts, Embossing Folders and some of the new Paper Fundamentals.  I also got to play with all of the new colors!  

Here are some of the cards I created.

Card 1 - Dry embossed with the Chevron embossing folder.  I used the 'Hello' thin cut with our gold glitter paper.  Card 2 - Dry embossed with the Wood Slats embossing folder.  This time I thin cut Hello using our new Sea Glass card stock.  I also used our new Sea Glass glitter paper to embellish my card.

I love how all of the new colors play so well with each other.  I also love that we now have RIBBON!



Here are 2 of my favorite cards.  Both cards were created at the same time using the negative and positive images.  You can also see all of the beautiful colors in our new Adventure Cardstock Combo Pack.




Here is another fun set of simple cards that I created.  Card 1 - the center heart I used the negative space to sponge in the color.  Then I just added the 'Hello' thin cut.  Glitter paper makes everything pretty!



Here is my Consultant Showcase where I got to display my convention presentation stuff along with other things I have been creating all year long. I was truly honored and blessed to have such a wonderful opportunity to create with great product.


Stay tuned for more layouts that were created for my presentation coming soon.












No comments:

Post a Comment