Thursday, April 23, 2015

Volleyball Layout


My layout was created using Close to My Heart's Chalk It Up paper pack. 

I created a 9X9 flip flap on the right side of my layout to add some extra fun photos that girls took after they did there serious photos.  They really had a good time clowning around and got some cute photos that I had to add to my layout.  I will cut off the the 'hole' portion on the left side of my 9X9 page protector, then score it along the edge so that it opens with ease and finally add a strip of adhesive.  Voila I have a flip flap.  Below shows it open with the flap opening to the left.  Capture those memories.  They grow up so fast!
 
Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  Chalk It Up, Flaxen CS, Glacier CS
Stamps:  none
Inks:  Lagoon
Embellishment:  Chalk It Up  Complements, Chalk It Up Assortment
Other:  Shin Shan Markers (used to color in the stars on my complements)
& Black Shimmer Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment