Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Christmas Card Series Part 3

Since I live in Central Texas we don't see much snow.  On rare occasions we get a sprinkling, but not till March.  So no White Christmas for me.  That is ok because I can create beautiful cards with snow flakes using CTMH's newest Snow Flake Thin Cuts.
 
 I used Oh Deer! PML cards from the Oh Deer Workshop Your Way in combination with scraps of Oh Deer! scraps of paper and zip strips to create this series of cards.
 For the above card I used the negative space from my snow flake cut and backed it with white glitter paper.  Don't worry about getting glitter all over the place!  With CTMH's glitter paper the glitter stays on the paper not your hands and face!
 With just a few sparkles and snippets of Sea Glass glitter paper I have beautiful cards to send out to my family and friends for the upcoming holiday season.

Till next time -

Happy Scrapping

Your creative coach and friend,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment