Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Christmas Card Series Part 1

Can you believe it is November already!  Holy smokes - Christmas is just around the corner.  Have you gotten your holiday cards done?  For those of you that are local in my area I have a fabulous way that you can make a lot of fun cards for just $25!  Check out this link to my FB event for my upcoming Christmas Card Buffet on 11/12.   Contact me if you have any questions.

Here are some fun cards I created using Close to my Heart's Stamp of the Month - Yuletide Joy.  These cards are super cut and easy to make!

 


For these two cards I used the Oh Deer! paper packet along with sparkles, and gold shimmer trim.




On this card I used City Sidewalks paper pack along with  Rustic Home ribbon and more sparkles.

Stay tuned for more Christmas Card inspiration.  I will be posting throughout the month of November!



Till next time...

Your creative coach and friend,


Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment