Monday, February 2, 2015

Heartstrings Mini Album

I am really loving Close to my Hearts new paper this year.  It is hard to decide what to play with when I have so many options.  Right now I am really having fun creating with our newest paper, Heartstrings.    

I wanted to use up some of my extra photos from our Summer vacation and create this fun Valentine for my hubby.  With the push of a couple of buttons on my Cricut Explore I was able to cut out the album shapes.  Then I used up scraps of card stock to mat my photos and stamp fun sayings to go with my pictures.

One of the beauties of using CTMH's Cricut cartridges is you can whip up a mini album in no time with the push of a couple of buttons!
It doesn't take a lot to embellish a mini album.  Gather up all of your extra bling left over from another project and use it up.  Don't be a hoarder.  lol

Use some of those small stamps that you have to create some fun pop ups for your mini album to convey your thoughts.
Now I have a great gift to give to my hubby for Valentine's Day.  You can create your very own just as easy.  Take some time to create in your space and make something wonderful for someone you love.

Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper: Heart Strings; White Daisy CS, Sorbet CS, Whisper CS, Lagoon CS
Inks: Lagoon, Cranberry, Sorbet
Embellishment: Aqua Dots, Pixie Thick Twine, Slate Diagnol Ribbon, Heartstrings Assortment, Clear Sparkles colored with Shin Shan markers & Teal Shimmer trim
Other:  Cricut CTMH Cartridges, micro-tip scissors

Happy crafting my friends!

Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment