Sunday, July 20, 2014

Annual Inspirations

NEW BOOK

Who is dying to get their hands on the BRAND NEW 2014-2015 Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations Idea Book?! *************Want one FREE?! *************
Spend $50 or more on my website and I will send this AMAZING book out to you.  It's full of so much inspiration and NEW products that will be orderable starting in August.

It is truly beautiful with 250 new products!  I can’t wait for you to get a copy!  It goes live August 1st!  More in depth info to come soon ….I would love to have the opportunity to show you and your friends how to create beautiful artwork that captures the special relationships you share in your life.  Please contact me to see the latest exclusive product line offered by Close to my Heart, and learn how you can schedule a Home Gathering, or receive information on joining my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment