Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Annual Inspirations 2014/2015 New Product Blog Hop

I will be joining another great blog hop starting August 1st.  All art work will be featuring new product from Close to My Heart's 2014/2015 Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  I can't wait to see everyone's creations.  I will be posting several layouts, some not quite done, but I wanted to show you some of my layouts from my recent vacation to California.  So make sure you check back in a couple of days.  Click here to view the current Idea Books.

You can get a FREE copy of the 2014/2015 Annual Inspirations by placing a $50 order on my site.

Interested in receiving more information on hosting a get together your friends?
Interested in becoming a consultant for an awesome company?

Contact me!

See you soon,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment