Monday, July 30, 2018

Colorado - Happy Camper

 Hello my crafty friends!  I got the chance this weekend to work on some photos from our trip to Colorado.  One of my favorite things to use is CTMH's Pocket Plus Memory Protectors.  It is a great way to add photos to your layout w/o adding weight to your page.  So below you can see my layout prior to adding the Memory Protectors.
 
So now I have added my Memory Protector - Design 2, 4X6 vertical style.  By using this I was able to add 4 additional photos.
Well anyone that knows me, knows I love to take tons of photos!  So I ended up needing a couple more of the Memory Protectors.  Below you can see Design 2 on the left and Design 4 on the right which allowed me to add 8, 3x4  photos.  WOW!
So you will see below I added 2 more of the Design 2, 4X6 photos from our trip to Treasure Falls. 
I now have a small mini album in between my layout using all of the great photos I took of our family at the falls.

My fun embellishments were created using CTMH's Cricut cartridge, 'You Are Here'.  

Feel free to join my FB Group here for updates and information on all things paper crafting. 

Your crafting coach,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment