Thursday, November 3, 2016

Christmas Card Series Part 2

Christmas happens to be one of my favorite holidays.  I love all of the lights, Christmas carols, Christmas movies, the lights on the tree, hanging ornaments, and decorating the house.

Here are three cards I created using City Sidewalks Picture My Life Cards and left over scraps of paper from my card class.  Using your PML cards is a great way to create super fun cards in a snap.

I also used the Happy Holidays stamp set that comes with the Happy Holidays Workshop Your Way.

Cards come together with ease with just a few embellishments like ribbon, sparkles, gems, and such.  CTMH embellishments are a great buy starting at $2.95!  Make sure you grab some embellishments on your next order! 


Till next time,

Happy Scrapping!

Your scrap coach and friend,

Lori 

No comments:

Post a Comment