Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Varsity - Volleyball

My volleyball player, Hayley, keeps us busy.  She has already had her club tryouts for her new traveling team TCA and made Varsity for Ellison High School.  We are proud of her!
I really love watching these girls play and hopefully we will have a lot of wins this year.  I am super excited, but also sad that this will be her last year.  I can't believe that Hayley is a Senior now.  Time sure has flown by.  Where did the time go?!
 
My girl is such a clown!

Buddies!
I decided to do a BIG run to Sam's to get us started for the season.  I had my friends trucked packed inside and out with goodies for the concessions stand.  Glad this is my last year for booster.  I sometimes think it is a full-time job! lol
 I have been hard at work in my craft room getting goodies ready for the Varsity team. My awesome friend Michele created this beautiful door swag for their locker room. 
 I made these name plates using my Cricut Explore and vinyl for their names. 
Cutting vinyl out on my Explore wasn't too hard once I figured out the sizes I needed.  Weeding the glitter vinyl took some time and tested my patience, but I got through all of them with vinyl to spare.  I love how their bag tags turned out.
The flip side

Well that is it for now.  I am pooped!  I just finished up their water bottles for their first home game! 
 
I just ordered chunky bubble gum beads and will be making bracelets this weekend.  Never a dull moment in my house.  I will post pictures once I get done with them.
 
Find something crafty to do and make your heart happy!
 
Your craft coach,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment