Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Jackson

Starting April 1st will be the release of the new Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions 2! I love everything in it and have already created 2 wonderful workshops for each of the paper packs, Jackson and Blossom. You are going to love them for sure!!!
My Jackson Workshop is now available to consultants! 
This workshop will allow you to create 3 - 2 page layouts and uses the new, Jackson Compliments and Assortment along with the new Oceanside Sequins.  These layouts are perfect for those captured fun memories from summer vacation and adventures like: camping, hiking, fishing, and anything else outdoorsey.  Perfect for those of you that have boys and want something more rugged! My Colorado Vacation pictures worked perfectly with this beautiful paper.  I LOVE it and I know you will too!!! 
Starting April 1st you can purchase the below product or any combination of product totaling $25 or more on my website to recieve this workshop. 
Can't wait? Join my team and you can get a copy of this workshop for FREE!  We have a great promotion till the end of March!  Contact me for information.
Click here to shop! I will send you the files via email when I receive email verification.

 

 Layout 1



Workshop Supply List:
- X7195B - Jackson Paper Packet, $9.95
- X7195C - Jackson Complements, $4.95
- Z3071 - Jackson Assortment, $5.95
- Z3041- Oceanside Sequins, $3.95
- 1388 - (2) pieces of Colonial White Cardstock –base for Layout 3, $9.50 (for 24 sheets)

Layout 2

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.


Layout 3

Close to My Heart Consultants can purchase this workshop with the intention of distributing my files to their own customers for the benefit of their own business. CTMH Consultants may purchase the 'rights' to use my designs and files to support their own business simply by placing a $25 order on my OBA.
 

Consultants will receive:
  
CTMH Consultant Release Form that includes:
* Workshop Supply List
* Suggested 'Up Sell' List
* Consultant Release information
CTMH Consultant Information that includes:
* 8 page color instructions
* cutting diagram
CTMH Jackson Workshop Detail for your customers that includes:
* Workshop Supply List
* Items Used Supply List
***Consultants, please note that my workshop only uses 1/2 of the B&T paper. You can use the other 1/2 for a card/project workshop of your own. Or your customers can create on their own. I wanted my customers to be able to split a paper pack to save.***
 
  
CTMH Consultants outside the US email me directly about purchasing my files.



2 comments: