Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hollywood Tour - CTMH Chalk It Up

Hello everyone!  Welcome to the new year!  I hope everyone had a great New Years.  I am really looking forward to 2015. 

I haven't made any resolutions, but I am continuing forward with getting healthy and fit.  I did loose about 25+ lbs and want to loose another 15+ by June.  Got to get motivated and get back up on the horse! lol

I also want to focus on having a positive attitude and being around positive people.  I am too old for the drama!

A fellow CTMH sister has words she tries to focus on each year.  So I am adopting this into my 2015 year to make myself a better person.  I am even going to use her words - 'Simplify' and 'Grateful'

One of the many things I am 'Grateful' to have in my life is my very own craft room.  I can easilly spend hours in there working on my layouts and cards.

Here is a layout that I created for our Hollywood Tour we took.  We rode around in a convertible van and got to see everything to include: the Hollywood sign, Hollywood Hills, Paramount Studios, Rodeo Drive - Beverly Hills, Melrose Avenue, Sunset Strip, Chinese Theatre, Walk of Fame, Dolby Theatre and several stars homes like Ellen, Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson, Lucy, etc.  We really got to see a lot on our 2.5 trip.  At the end I had sunburned knees from sitting in the convertible van.  Not a good tan line!
Even though CTMH's Chalk It Up paper is more school themed I was able to utilize the star B&T paper to do a fun layout.  I also incorporated 4X6 flip flaps on both sides of my layout.  To add demension I wraped some flaxen twine around my flip flaps.
All products used to create this layout is Close to my Heart:

Chalk It Up Paper pack

Chalk It Up Assortment
Flaxen Twine

Black Striped Twill - I used my shin shan marked to color the middle in with lagoon
Teal Shimmer Trim
White Enamel Stars - I used my shin shan markers to color them lagoon and sorbet
4X6 Flip Flaps

Please contact me if you have any questions. I will be glad to answer them. 


Till next time
Happy Scrapbooking!
 
Your Creative Coach,
Lori
 

No comments:

Post a Comment