Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Featured Artist

Well this is a first for me.  I thought it would be fun to feature some of my customers/friends artwork on my blog. 

My first Featured Artist is my newest customer Angela.  I met her at work and next thing you know we are colaborating on all sorts of craft projects at work and at home.  I introduced her to the joy of scrapbooking and she hosted her first CTMH party with me a few months ago.  Angela loves all of her new products and has dived into starting her first scrapbook. 

Her first project she used a great shadow box she picked up at a yard sale for just $10!  What a deal for her.  She used her new CTMH Lollydoodle Workshop on the go to create a beautiful shadow box of her daughters birth. 

Angela used several techniques she learned at a card workshop at my home like the rosettes that she created using the CTMH quilling tool along with the CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge.  She also used her CTMH Cricut Artbooking cartridge to add dimension to her shadow box with the pretty overlays.  Look how great the new CTMH Flamingo dots look on her project along with the pretty pink shimmer paper.

I hope this showed you another great way to feature memorabila along with great photos in a different way.  This shadow box looks really great in her hallway.  What a wonder keepsake she has created for her daughter.

Check back later.  I will feature more artwork soon.

Till then Happy Scrappin`,

Your Creative Coach
Lori


1 comment: