Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Chicago Tournament Layout - Part 1

So for one of Hayley's volleyball tournaments we flew to Chicago!  We made sure to try Chicago's best pizza at Giordano's!  The line to get in was at least an hour!  After eating a couple of us moms took the girls downtown to the Millennium Park to see the sites.
For this layout I did some splatter technique using my watercolors.  I am loving how easy it is to pull a layout together with our new fundamentals.  I used the new Adventure fundamentals along with the Good Life Complements.  Above is my layout w/o flip flaps.
With CTMH's new memory protectors pocket plus I was able to add 6 more photos w/o creating another layout!  As you can see the girls had a great time seeing the downtown sites of Chicago.
Above is my layout with the memory protector open to the left.  I added some of the compliments to the outside of the protector for added dimension. 

Till next time make sure you take some time to capture those special moments to share for years to come.

Your creative coach,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment