Thursday, December 11, 2014

Seasonal Expressions

The new Close to my Heart Seasonal Expressions book is here!  I am super excited and love everything in it.  If you want one please contact me for a FREE copy!  There are 2 new paper packs that are so beautiful.  Heartstrings is a great paper pack perfect for all of your love/Valentine themed projects and Hopscotch is great for all of your Springtime/party themed projects.  I can't wait to start creating with all of my new goodies and sharing with you. 

I have a waiting list for the new rolling tote.  If you want one please contact me so I can order it as soon as it hits the shelf.  The last batch went so fast that they never made it to the shelf! 


 If you purchase both the rolling tote ($149.95) and shoulder tote ($26.95) from me I am throwing in a FREE paper pack of your choice. Just let me know which one you want when I take your order for your totes.

CTMH is expecting more shipments throughout the month.  Make sure I get your name on the waiting list if you want our new totes!

Till next time, Happy Scrapping!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment