Monday, October 27, 2014

San Francisco

Our first stop on our California vacation this summer was San Francisco.  Even though I lived in Monterey and went to San Fracisco several times I never got to go across the Golden Gate bridge.  Well I was going to get across that bridge this time!  I can check Golden Gate off my bucket list.


 My layout inspiration came from Tresa Black and I added some of my spice.  I used a combination of the Cricut Artbooking along with CTMH's new Wanderful WOTG along with other embellishments from CTMH.


Of course I had alot of photos so I did use a flip flap to add 5 more photos.  Although my photo of the layout is a little blurry, you can see my flip flap open on the right side of layout. 
 
I hope you are getting crafty and getting those photos and stories preserved for everyone to enjoy.
 
Till next time, Happy Crafting,
 
Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment