Wednesday, March 5, 2014

More Blog Hopping Fun

I am having so much fun with the new, beautiful paper packs from the Spring/Summer 2014 CTMH Idea Book.  I can't decide which paper pack I like the best.  I guess it is the one I am currently using.

Last Spring my parents welcomed Centenario; their newest colt.  He is such a ham.  He really wanted to meet us and wasn't shy.  His mother Duequesa is always a lovey dovey horse as well.  They both got up close and personal with me.  Duquesa is always wanting to smell and see my camera.  My dad always has a huge smile on face and loves the interaction with their horses.  You would think I am a horse woman looking at the pictures.  Just a regular city girl hanging out and mom & dad's ranch.

Here is the start of my layout.  I haven't added in all of the bling, which is the fun part to me.  As you can see I left some space to journal on the left page at the top.  This is one of my favorite layouts, for now.  I incorporated Ivy Lane workshop on the go, compliments, embellishments, and of course stamping.

Pictures got deleted working on getting them re-posted.  Thanks for your patience!  :o)
 
It doesn't seem like I can do a layout now without using our wonderful flip flaps.  Here is my layout with the flip flap open.  It looks like a completely different layout!  I love how I am able to incorporate more photos on my layout.  Without the extra space I wouldn't be able to showcase all of the wonderful photos that capture the memories of that moment.  I promise once you start using flip flaps you will wonder how you managed without them.
 
Pictures got deleted working on getting them re-posted. Thanks for your patience! :o)
 
Below are the flowers I have stamped and fancy cut for my layout as well as the ones I have cut using my Cricut cartridges.  They are inked and ready to be added to my wonderful layout.  Just need to find some time in my craft room to finish this layout up.

Pictures got deleted working on getting them re-posted. Thanks for your patience! :o)
 
I hope my art work inspired you in some way.  Make sure you check out everyone elses' great artwork on this hop.
Till next time, happy scrap booking.
 
Lori

4 comments:

  1. Great layout using the flip flaps. Can't wait to see it all done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of flip flaps and hope that you will post your finished LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone for your great compliments!

    ReplyDelete